Aug 22, 2007

songs i plan to but on my blog:
dou jiang you tiao, jiu shi wo, chi bang, dong jie, hui you na me yi tian, tian shi xin, ju li (put before XD), jian jian dan dan (also put before), yi qian nian yi hou (also put before), sarang heyo (put before), shu neng sheng qiao (have i put it before? o.o), ai qing yoghurt, baby baby
well that's quite a lot. nvm, i dont think i'll be changing my blog for a long time xD
-
does anyone have ming tian guo hou and/or where did you go by qu ke qun???
-
i pasted 4 jj stickers on my tablet, one on my enter button and one on my space bar, one near the screen and one on the cover. i actually planned to put one on the J button but then my keyboard looked damn weird!
one day i'll stick a jj sticker on each letter on the keyboard!! WAHAHAHA

No comments: