Aug 15, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHIEN SU MAYMAY!!!
hahas. thirteen years of friendship.. AND MANY MORE YEARS AHEAD..
heheh. just to let you know, i really really treasure our friendship more than anything else. i see myself in you, somehow, the way we’re so alike. perhaps it’s because of the long years we’ve spent together that makes us so easily influenced by each other. it’s like we have a telepathic connection. we can think the same thoughts, do the same actions, at the same time. remember when we were listening to killa at pizza hut, i suddenly went “on the count of three..” and you went “huh?” with this super blur expression, you didn’t know wat on earth i was talking about. but when i counted to three, we just happened to do the same movement, the jerking head thing… and that time at my house when we started laughing and saying “wahlao” and slapping our laps at the same time?
and sometimes, all we need to do is to look at each other, and we immediately know what’s on each other’s minds.
we’ve got this crazy chemistry, it’s quite cool. :)
and i really like the siao way you laugh, it’s just like me when i was your age last year. that carefree laughter just brings me back to the days i had no problems. somehow when i’m with you, i can forget all my troubles and go back to my old self. i don’t have to make an effort to dress nice or put up a good image, because you already know me inside out. i’m always myself and myself only when i’m with you, there is no pressure, it’s really comfortable being with you. thanks for offering me that kind of friendship :)
thanks for sharing all your problems with me, although you know there’s not much i can do to help you.
somehow, you can immediately tell when i’m in a bad mood, and you know just the right way to make me feel better. you know when to ask me what’s wrong and when not to, when to lend me your shoulder and when to just leave me alone. and i’m never afraid of telling you my problems. :D THANKEW!
and i hope you’ll have a wonderful 13th birthday kk! don’t care abt nicholas and the rest la! you live you own life for yourself, noone’s gonna ruin it okay? :D
KEEP SMILING!
with love,
KAREN <3
P.S. look out for this collage of pics i'm gonna post up sometime soon!! :D

No comments: