Aug 29, 2007

the cupcake-making-for-teachers’-day thing with teressa SCREWED.
out of our 2 ½ batches of cupcakes, only the first batch made it without being chao ta. we plan to give 5 to the teachers, and I WILL EAT THE REMAINING ONE! WAHAHA. poor teressa recently became allergic to anything that has to do with milk O.o so she can’t eat chocolate, cheese, cakes etc. gosh i’d die lah XD ALL HAIL MILK!
we wanted to put m&ms inside the cupcakes before baking but they melted in the cupcakes -.- so we carved crosses on the cupcakes after they were baked and pushed the m&ms inside XD
and while we were buying the m&ms, i saw this cute small plastic guitar toy thing and it reminded me of jt so much that i just HAD to get it for her :P aiyah, it would’ve been nicer if it were metal instead! :(
-

i remember when my mum got me that tank top, she said “if dad ever sees you in anything sleeveless he’ll faint.” that’s because i haven’t worn anything without sleeves since, like, forever. even my piano teacher (who’s been teaching me for four years lol) kena shocked when she saw me. so did sumay and her mum. lol. IT’S JUST A PIECE OF CLOTHING LAH PEOPLE XD although i think i would die of shock the day jiayi wears, like, fishnet stockings and lacy bras. haha.

No comments: