Jul 11, 2007

to shermin: MISUNDERSTANDING LUHHHH.
if sum1 is emo-ing, obviously i tell her to cheer up right? i'd do the same if you wer emo-ing ok. when did i go for recess with her and not you? and pls la, i dont tell you abt what ling says and does a lot what (or i cant rmb anyway, i cant seem to rmb all the impt stuff! =.="), i think i tell you more about my JM friends.. i wudnt be surprised if you were tired of me talking abt my JM friends,but ling? i got talk abt her a lot meh!! the first thing i did when i came into class was BECAUSE she told me yesterday that she listened to bu liu lei de ji chang for the 1st time and nearly cried, i wanted to tell her that i was listening to that song at that time (you know how i always listen to my mp3 on the way to sch? yah) and then when i was gonna tell her i realised that she was emo-ing. :) (i almost added DUHHH but didnt, be grateful :D)
she finds out about stuff before you do because she's normally online when i am (at night) and we start msn chatting and normally i find most stuff out at night so i'll start msning the whole world what.
and she really cheers me up sometimes. i mean she's been through some of what i'm going through so yah. but rmb, you're my mistress ok!! XD
-
this is my 350th post and i'm wasting it on this clearing up of a misunderstanding. shermin, BE HONOURED MAN! lol. now i gotta look forward to my 500TH! wont be long!! heehee
-
i was going to post up a very funny picture for my 350th post but seeing how fed-up shermin is already, i've decided not to anger her further today. PPL, LOOK OUT FOR THE PIC TMR!!! :D

No comments: