Jun 3, 2007

to take note: NEVER go on a sugar high at night.
The Story of my Very Sleepless Night
went on a sugar craze last night. ate a lot a lot a LOT of sugar. and a bottle of green tea. A BOTTLE. green tea is supposed to keep you awake a lot. i forgot that :P
so at night i went crazy. couldn't sleep. tried listening to my mp3. my mum woke up at 3 and scolded me for not sleeping and drinking that bottle of green tea. i went to the kitchen to drink some milk AND water to try and get myself to sleep. then went back to the room and did my homework (reading shao nian wen zhai) and reading (size 14 is not fat either). until 4am. then i tried going back to sleep again. i set Stella Huang's Si Kao (a very slow slow SLOOOOOWWWW song but its damn nice) on repeat. still couldn't sleep, resorted to listening to radio. the first song i heard on 933 was JJ'S HUI YOU NA ME YI TIAN. ZOMG. got super high. immediately switched it back to Si Kao after that song. hahaha. tried sleeping with my brother but he kept hugging me (thinking i was his bolster). kept kicking him and punching him until he actually opened his eyes suddenly and glared at me angrily. that was damn freaky man.
at 5.45am i gave up trying to sleep. during sleepovers, whenever my friend(s) and i told ourselves we werent going to sleep the whole night, my body always gave in at 7am. so i told myself, just get everything ready first then try to sleep again at 7am. so i brushed my teeth and washed my face (noticing at the same time that my pimples were increasing in number =.=), ate my breakfast and changed into my badminton shirt and pe shorts. then at 7 i tried going back to sleep on my own bed. ZONK. woke up at 9.30 when we were supposed to leave for badminton but when i couldnt get up my mum allowed me to stay at home. :D :D :D :D
woke up at 1.45pm when my maid told me that my mum told her that sumay was coming over after badminton. :O
now she's here. beside me. haha. i expected her to scold me for pangseh-ing her but she didnt! YAY!! hahahaha

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.

No comments: