May 7, 2007

was listening to bei feng chui guo de xia tian on the mrt, and i nearly started crying lol
i mean it’s definitely not a sad song or anything, but jj’s voice was so.. reassuring.
i mean i think our clique is having a whole lot of problems now, and so am i, obviously, cos im in the clique right?
and i think i’ve said this before a lot of times, but jj’s voice in the song is so. strong, and sweet at the same time.
it’s like someone telling you “don’t worry about anything, i’ll be right beside you and protect you from it all. i’ll take good care of everything, all you have to do is count on me.”
“世界是很复杂的,要靠我近一点” – liang zhi lian ren
well that’s my opinion anyway
and when i heard his voice in the song, i just wanted to hug him and cry my heart out and pour out all my troubles..
(well i’d love to do that anytime haha but anw)
if i have a boyfriend in the future, he will know how to have fun, but will be very very caring at the same time, and will be willing to hear me tell him all the troubles im facing. he will be patient and sincere, and willing to go through everything with me till the end. :)
omg. reminds me of.. sarun. XDXD

No comments: