May 18, 2007

ASHIN WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

To: The HIDAMARIANS
im really sorry i’ve become so guai lately and i’ve decided to listen to my parents and not go out with you guys on my birthday. i know it’s all for me, to celebrate my birthday and everything, but i already told my parents that i’d only go to shermin’s house and not go anywhere else, and i’m going to keep my promise.
i guess all of you are wondering “why dosent she just be a little more paikia? i mean, her parents would never know.” but it’s not because i’ve made a resolution to be guai or anything.. it’s because my parents have been really really nice to me lately and i feel so guilty for not being as nice to them as they were to me.
when they realised that i was having severe mood swings and kept crying and getting into a bad mood at the slightest thing, they started being much nicer to me, they didn’t tell me off for doing things i shouldn’t anymore, they always maintained that smile on their face when they talked to me, and they didn’t scold me even when i was in the wrong. when my brother and i fought, they scolded my brother but only told me off. my parents knew that there was something wrong with me, and instead of punishing me for my tantrums and foul moods, they tried to make me feel better instead. when i told my dad i got 44 for history, he didn’t even scold me like what he would normally do, but just said that he really didn’t expect this to happen again. that’s something i definitely never expected my parents to do.
they’ve also been giving me a lot of trust lately. a LOT, compared to before. they even let me go to orchard, and when i told them i’d be somewhere, they didn’t say their usual speech of “you’d better be doing this at this place and you’d better not come back after 5.” they trusted me to be mature enough to be able to control myself, and my mum didn’t start calling me every 2 seconds to find out where i was and what i was doing, but instead just sent me an sms to say “you should be starting to head home now”. i’m really grateful to the trust they’ve given me, and i really don’t want to betray that trust, like what i’ve done so many times before.
well anyway, what i wanted to say was, my parents have been really really nice to me lately and i feel very bad because i’m not repaying them for their kindness, but instead just adding on to their problems. i already got bad grades for my exams, and spent my mum’s $150. i don’t want to trouble or upset them even more. that’s why i’ve decided to be much more obedient to my parents and not let them down. :) really sorry that i decided not to go with you guys today. hope you guys will understand :) anyway we’ll have a lot of chances to meet up during june holidays!! :D

No comments: