Mar 23, 2007

haha. well, now mdm ___ is saying we must delete all defamatory posts about the school in our blog.. so i shall just edit all the posts lor. :)
serious offence? what's that? ohwell.
this school is seriously concerned about its reputation. hmmm

CRESCENT ROCKS.
SO DOES ALL THE NICE NICE TEACHERS IN MY SCHOOL
I LOVE BEING IN A GIRLS SCHOOL
OH YEAHHH.
there! they cant give me a serious offence for this, right? im praising our school what. and yes. shermin is my mistress and yimei is my lao gong! XDXD im talking rubbish lah.
aiyah actually its not like my blog is so bigshot lor.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/yunyi_karen/ohwow.jpg
--
that mr teo ah, say that we are more priveledged cos we do not need as much calories and stuff as a guy. oh PUH-LEASE i really wouldnt mind aving the metabolic rate of a guy lor. guys are so lucky they can eat and eat and eat without being afraid of getting fat. lol.

No comments: