Feb 14, 2007


HAPPY VALENTINES’ DAY! HOPE I FIND A BF SOON! WHO LIKES JJ! AAAH :D
--
Cross country SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohman. I wasn’t even in the top 50! Out of 100! Aaah.
And I dunno why but sometimes when I do some small exercise that isn’t supposed to be tiring, I suddenly feel like fainting and I will turn very pale.. it’s happened before twice, during badminton heh… and I dunno why but it happened to me on that day also, I was running the first 100m then I started feeling dizzy and Hannah went “eh Karen you look veh pale lehhh” and ran off =.= ohwell of all days it had to happen DURING CROSS COUNTRY DAY lol
And near the last part I was wheezing and I think Mr M thought I was crying?! Lol
And I drank 4 cups of milo! <3333333333333333 milo
--
Omg YEN LER IS SO NICE! THANK YOU YEN LER! I OWE YOU A V DAY GIFT TOO!!!
--
Thank you vana yimei yen ler lynn for the v day presents!
--
How do i make her understand that she just dosent belong?

No comments: