Feb 16, 2007

Half day! And cny celebration!! :D:D:D
Actually wanted to take neos with nade and vana but nade suddenly didn’t wanna go so didn’t go in the end lol ohwell
Reached jurong west so early but waited for teressa so was quite late in the end compared to others hahaha
And I MISS RACHEL AND TERESSA SO SO SO MUCH! :D so happy got to see them today :D
And later Rachel and I went to take neos at jurong east and we just happened to see MARILYN AND WANYING AND JOEY AND JOEL AND SUENG AND MANDY! So we took neos with them. And I took with Rachel another time also ahaha.
So happy!
But my mum is prob super mad at me for coming home so late. Im prob grounded till june hols or something.
Ohwell it was worth it :D
I’ll scan the neoprints another time!
Oh and the dance performance was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: