Feb 27, 2007

haha found something damn funny abt my dad and bro.
when they sense that im angry/pissed, my dad will stop talking to anger me any further (HAHA) and wait for me to cool down abit before trying to cheer me up abit, by talking in a more cheerful tone and not asking about school or exams or work. XP
and my bro will stop irritating me and 让给我-ing a little more, eg. "ok lah let you watch your MTV", "you want to sit in front?" (front seat of the car, we always fight for the seat cos the one who sits in front gets to control the music XD), "you want the fan on?" (to 'cool me down' maybe? HAHA) and stuff like that la. a cute characteristic (do you call it that? whatever la) i discovered. haha. so thoughtful.. so now i shall get angry more often la XDXD
--
IN LOVE WITH BEI FENG CHUI GUO DE XIA TIAN!! thanks jessie (ang)!! nadine ah, better faster get well and come to sch and help me do the photobucket thing! I WANT TO SET IT AS MY BLOG SONG!!! :DDDDDDD
oh. and im SO SORRY JESSIE (ang).. i troubled u so much to send me the song cos i thought i didnt have it, then i just realised that i have it cos it was in the cd LING TING SHI JIE...really sry :P
--
oh, and THANK YOU YEESHAN AND JOVINA and everyone else who hugged on my hugboard!!!!! I FEEL LOVED :D:D:D
--
ohya. right now im also in love with LING TING SHI JIE and FA XIAN AI :D haha! but i still want bei feng chui guo de xia tian as my blog song. must listen to jj.. (haha only a few ppl will understand wat i mean by that)

No comments: