Jan 10, 2007

JJ PLAYING PIANO BLINDFOLDED! AND WHAT'S MORE THIS IS THE FIRST JJ PROGRAM I'VE EVER SEEN ON TV!!! AAAAAAAAAH so cool lorrrrr
--
haha lydia lives super near me!! seperated by one basketball court only.. :))))
oh and i've got a super cute neighbour :D he's 2 yrs older than me, boon lay sec, ex-jwpsian, lives 5 floors above me, looks abit like tony :D so now i know.. hmm.. 4 super shuai/cute guys!! (apart from singers lahh) hahaha
oh who watched The Arena yesterday? omg HOW CAN LOYANG WIN?! CRAZY AH?! ri so much better lor and so much professional also.. still rmb one super funny thingy:
loyang: (in a mocking tone) "when i was young, my mummy told me that looks dont matter. what matters most is my inner beautyyyy."
RI: "how credible is your mummy?"
haha! another one:
RI: "can you put a picture of your face on an exam paper and expect to get full marks for that?"
xD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ME AND JT AND JJ SINGING XING KONG XIA DE WEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: