Dec 23, 2006

JJFC GATHERING WITH JJ! CANT WAIT! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
HOPE IT DOSENT CLASH WITH DANCE PRAC..
and my family is in KL now.. my maid & me at home..
and im gonna go over to sumay's house today for sleepover! until monday! :D
will be going after dinner today.. then sunday got badminton then monday got CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH MY BELOVED CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!!! WAHAHAHA
then leave my poor maid at home =.=
nvm she can have the whole house to herself, including the tv my cds 3 bedrooms the computer and my clothes which can fit her too and she likes to borrow XD
oh no.. havent done all the cards yet.. 1 for sumay 1 for xiaoxi 1 for joy 2 for sarah (birthday=.=) 1 for audrey&emma.. wei jee wei shuen genie bryan dun care them lah, not like im very close to them XD
to sumay and sarah: do you guys know how old genie & bryan are?! hmm.. the last time i saw them we were about 11, right? and genie was about 7 or 8? means.. now she should be about 9 or 10!!! NINE OR TEN! OLDER THAN I THOUGHT! and bryan about 7 or 8.. gosh.. remember that bloddy time he BOXED ME in the chest a few times?! OUCHHHH lol probably the reason my chest is so flat now :( oh and btw how to spell genie's name ah? genevieve is it? LOL i never get it right.. geneveive or genevieve?! heck lah just call her genie XD

No comments: