Sep 6, 2006

ZHI DUI NI YOU GAN JUE IS WRITTEN BY JJ?!?!?!?!? I NEVER KNEW
AND IT WAS LIKE MI FAVE SONG AND I KEPT LISTENING TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I NEVER KNEW THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE SONG IS MI IDOL!?!?!?!??!! HAHA
see? i never knew it was written by him but i loved the song anyway. haha. its sung by hebe and fei lun hai. hebe is SO CHIO. itd be so much nicer if jj and hebe sang it ok. cos they both like each other (as singers lah).
yesterday i looked around for a friend's shoulder to cry on and couldn't find one.
I realise that lately i cry alot. and like 99% of the time it has sth to do with amelia.
u noe wat bloddy amelia says? she says my attitude was acting up again when she said that i suck and nade agreed. like hello. i know im doing my best to change but its onli been what, 3 days?! give me some time can? i mean i am grateful that u brought it up lah. but. and it was when YOU SAID THAT I SUCK?! U EXPECT ME TO BE COOL ABOUT IT AH?!?!?! WHAT, U WANT ME TO CRY IN FRONT OF YOU IZZIT?! obviously i will say "like whatever man" even though it hurts me right? what the heck lah.

No comments: