May 26, 2006

WAH LAU SHERMIN LIM IS SOOO MEAN!
On the day of the last SA1 paper (art exam, what rubbish lah, but its the only paper i got an A for! -.-) shermin nadine and i went to tiong bahru plaza to take neoprints. My mum said she expected me to be back at home by 2pm (which meant i'd have to leave at about 1.15). We left at 1. Then we decided to go to shermin's house. I was going to leave at 1.15 but shermin begged me to stay longer, so I finally gave in and said i'd leave at 1.45. I called my mum and told her i'd take a while longer. She said fine, be back by 2.30. So when it was 1.45, I said i had to go and shermin was like "no, stay longer! ey u want to go pizza hut? Very cheap blah.." So i spent about 1 hr trying to shake her off and get her to open the door for me. So i reached home 1 hr later. My mum was furious and grounded me till the june hols. And then now she tells me, she actually wanted to get me 2 of the $128 jj concert tickets, but because of that incident she decided not to!!! wah lau! and what's more, now i'm a jjfc member, I could actually help in organising something but because i'm not going to the concert i can't!!! ok lah shermin if you're reading this pls don't wu hui, i'm not hating you or anything, but i really need to LET OFF SOME STEAM.
OH MI GOD the jj cao cao mv cd is OUT! so damn nice! woot! and they've got so many binus stuff. Really worth it. I really recommend everyone ot buy it.

No comments: