Mar 25, 2006

yesterday's visit to jwps so fun! though i came at 5 to 5.15, too late and i missed the wonderful (<33333)> performance. i got to see ray and shalu and lihui and 3 of the choir girls and wanying and sueng and marilyn. and we went to see mdm long (who's from crescent, by the way, so she's my senior!), who complained to me about how my bro cut her queue at this kopitiam at IMM (haha), and mrs foo, and mdm pua, who was practically crying to me about how my bro wrote crap on his compo and got 4/20. when translated into english this is how the middle part of his compo went: "There were people talking, there were people reading, and there were people playing. About 50 people were talking, about 30 people were reading, blah blah blah." and we have done the compo before-- title is "When the teacher was not in the class" or "当老师不在课室里时". and mdm pua was like "why you never let him copy your work? see lah u now i got white hair already!" U KNOW IM SO EMBARRASED?! EVERYTIME I GO BACK TO JWPS TEACHERS COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT MY BROTHER! and somehow i'm popular in jwps or something. my bro says once he was waking in school and someone went "Oh look karen's brother." uhh, im flattered?! and marilyn and sueng and wanying and i stayed there till 7 playing hopscotch. brings back so many wonderful memories.. siiiigh.

No comments: