Mar 13, 2006

hey. nw in ian's hse using his laptop. haha.
u noe that schnee shnaw shnuppi song? come on lah i think everyone knows it. u noe ah, that time during msp mdm chua ws out of the rm, then hannah and i took qiqi's phone and started listening to dou jiang you tiao real loud and qiqi kept singing "schnee shnaw shnuppi, shnuppi shnuppi shnuppi" so as to irritate us, and then in the middle of dou jiang you tiao MDM CHUA WALKED IN! and i was holding th phone and I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO SWITCH IT OFF! so i was almost screaming for qiqi while i tried my best to cover the speakers, but ppl around me were already giving me looks like "eh, better watch out arh." then qiqi rushed over and shouted "SCHNEE SHNAW SHNUPPI!" ( to drown the music while she switched it off) and then hannah and i got the hint and practically screamed "SHNUPPI SHNUPPI SHNUPPI!" so funny.. haha.
so last sat i had piano theory exam (grade 2) and after that we went to msia. but had to wait for like more than 1 hr for my dad cos he was studk in a jam in the CARPARK. so stupid lah! so yeah we arrived at seremban kinda later than expected. then on sun yvonne and inez (my cousins) and i went swimming for like 3 and a half hours. so shuang man! (by the way, that's not my record. my record is 6 and a half hours with sarah, a long long time ago at sentosa. remember, sarah? the time we played with the floats and stayed in the pool till 10) and cos i went for swimming class on fri as well (okay so I FORGOT HOW TO SWIM! NOW YOU KNOW! HAPPY?!) now i sorta blend in with my hair colour. yimei will definitely get a shock when she sees me next week XD.
and today yvonne and inez had pianol lessons for 3 hrs so i spent the whole time reading my 2 mags (one Y.Generation one with jj's cute pic on the front cover ^ ^ and another i weekly one with the xiao yuan superstars on the front cover) and listening to music and reading the order of the pheonix. heh. then after their lesson yvonne and i went shopping for 6 and a half hours (from 1 to 6.30) and i spent over a hundred ringgit (my mum's $$ .. hehe) buying these 3 wonderful wonderful pants and a cute cute shoe keychain which i hung on my converse bag. so now yea im at ian 's hse using his dad's laptop loh.
eh i haven do any hw yet leh.. math so damn hard lah! any1 have and idea how to do? i only managed to solve one problem leh. and yimei blur blur took my lit ws. stupid lah. fri going to nadine's hse again. go burn more paper (for hist proj lah. see previous entry). weehoo
karen

No comments: